Let the spectacular views and stunning sunsets of Mountain Top Inn & Resort provide an unforgettable backdrop for your most important day! Surrounded by nearly 10,000 pristine acres of FDR State Park, we are the only resort destination event facility on top of the mountain. Multiple ceremony and reception spaces and custom tailored service allow you to plan the wedding of your dreams! Our experienced, talented and professional Event & Catering Coordinators help you do so with ease. Our many Lodging options will ensure your guests a restful little getaway while celebrating your joyous occasion! Let us help you make your big day as beautiful as our Mountain!
- Mountainside Pavilion- The heavy timber and hand-laid stone columns frame out the spectacular mountain views. This covered space, with a soaring cathedral ceiling, set on the very top of the mountain will provide a once in a lifetime outdoor venue for your special day.
- Log Wedding Chapel- The sunlit stained glass windows, under a cathedral ceiling, elegantly accentuate the rustic wood of this cozy log chapel. Wooden pews and a steeple bell for the couple to ring upon their union, add to the charm of this unique venue.
- Lower Garden- The Lower Garden is the most versatile venue for ceremonies and receptions, with a hand-crafted arbor perched on the very edge overlooking the spacious greenery. There is also a stone fire pit with built-in seating that will beautifully fit into the visions of your special day.
- Mountainside Pool Veranda- Our Mountainside Pool Veranda is an A-frame wooden arbor with a raised deck that sits beside our sparkling pool. This venue offers the incredible mountain top views combined with the luxurious ambiance of a pool setting.
- Chapel Gazebo- A classically beautiful outdoor space, our picturesque garden gazebo with mountain views provides an ideal venue for a more intimate wedding and simpler ceremony.
- Royal Hall Reception Center- The eclectic feel of heavy exposed timber, ornate wrought iron chandeliers and stone-clad wood-burning fireplace makes the newly renovated Royal Hall Reception Center the perfect, quaint indoor space. Floor to ceiling windows overlook the mountainside and frame the gorgeous sunsets. An intricately carved wooden bar adds to the rustic and luxurious atmosphere.
- Mountain Top Clubhouse- A stone fireplace, an open floor plan and floor to ceiling windows make this bright space a blank canvas for your special event. Simple, rustic, elegant or glamorous...endless possibilities.
Venue Rental & Catering Services Include:
- Your chosen venue and date (with contingent venue based on availability)
- Tables and chairs in reception (based on guaranteed number of guests and venue location)
- Breakdown and clean up of ceremony and reception venues
- Linen Package to include one underlay and one overlay in your choice of white, cream or black
- Catering services include the menu of your choice beautifully presented with chafers, platters, beverage stations, dinnerware, flatware, glassware. Servers provided as needed based on the number of guests
- Complimentary ceremony rehearsal space (up to 1 hour, based on venue availability)
- Coordination of Rehearsal and Ceremony on the day of your wedding
- Should you have guests who find it difficult to navigate some of our venues, a Club Kart, and driver are provided
Click here to visit our Wedding Gallery page!